ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be responsible for managing key categories within a large Grocery account, as well as leading a team.
- Key contributor in building a joint business plan and input to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurate forecasts and achieve sales targets including: revenue, profit and market share.
- Direct responsibility for a large customer investment plan. Responsible for the planning, management implementation and co-creation of optimisation strategies.
- Prepare and lead account negotiations.
- Develop activation plans to implement the division and channel strategy. Ensuring execution and tracking consumption rates.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders.
- Effective internal cross-functional stakeholder management (Supply, Demand, Category, Finance, Marketing).
- You will be passionate about the Health and Beauty industry
- You will be an experienced Senior National Account Manager or National Business Manager with recent track-record of successfully working with top tier retailers in the beauty category or the FMCG industry.
- You will have cross-functional experience in areas such as: Finance, Supply chain or Category.
- You will have the ability to manage and deliver against key business outcomes in competitive categories that requires agility and a growth mindset.
- You will have outstanding financial acumen, control and demonstrated ability to drive positive financial outcomes
- You will have excellent analytical and commercial acumen.
- You will have great influencing and negotiation skills.
- You will have a clear passion for people leadership and development
- You will be a natural collaborator with the ability to grow accounts.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work in partnership with your account to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- You will be looking for a company you can stay and grow in.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- 4 x benefits that would be attractive to this type of candidate
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts available
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand