ABOUT THE JOB
• Building and executing the brand online strategy to meet consumer expectations and drive commercial opportunities
• Constructing content and marketing activation plans for e-retailers & pure players with the objective to influence retailers and gain synergies between brand digital activities, content strategy and e-retailer strategies
• Ensuring consumer trends, insights, path to purchase and behaviours (online and offline) are integrated into decision making
• Monitoring the state of market, consumers and competitors by reviewing e-business market information on mergers, acquisitions, launches, trends and through regular e-store visits and assessments
• Tracking trends and acting on insights to optimise e-retail SEO and brand SEM
• Collecting, analysing and interpreting information derived from all data sources to generate insights, track ROI and make constructive strategic decisions and recommendations to management
• You have a minimum of 2/3+ years previous experience within a ecommerce/digital brand manager role within a similar fast paced and dynamic environment
• You will have high level of attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent communication skills
• You will be able to work within budgets and tight deadlines
• You will have great analytical skills to provide accurate and on point reporting
• You will be adaptable to a fast paced environment with a readiness to learn
• You will be able to demonstrate initiative, great interpersonal skills, work well in a team
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
• Corporate discounts available
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.