ABOUT THE JOB
- Plan, coordinate and deliver engaging training sessions and development days
- Manage ongoing education and training of the YSL products
- Support the Area Managers in the recruitment, induction and engagement of our retail team
- Spend time in the field with Retail and Education Managers to ensure that the delivered brand training is being sustained and developed.
- Partner with all channels of distribution
- Identify and monitor training needs against the brand strategy and retail competencies
- Encourage and develop a passionate approach among our teams.
- Maintain YSL budget for education related expenses and individual travel
- Regular interstate travel is required so flexibility is necessary.
- You have spent 2 – 5 years in a similar role.
- Strong professional experience within Make-up Artistry
- Qualifications within Make-up Artistry or similar
- Previous experience within an Education role or similar / within Luxury retail
- You have the ability to inspire and motivate an audience
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are confident presenting in front of large groups, and have a creative flair!
- You have the flexibility to travel interstate frequently
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A product allowance to use across our entire portfolio of brands
- Regular travel interstate
- Profit share and Life Insurance
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Ongoing training and support
- Autonomy to be creative in your role!
About Yves Saint Laurent:
Yves Saint Laurent make up is the most DARING facet of the brand, always surprising, always unpredictable. Yves Saint Laurent fragrances are declarations, proclamations of the brand's enduring STYLE and values. Innovative and pioneers in skincare, Yves Saint Laurent believe YOUTH is a state of mind which cannot live without the science. Yves Saint Laurent is the beauty signature of the most subversive Parisian couture brand. More than any other brand, YSL conveys beauty with attitude.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia