· You have previous experience in a similar role
· You have a proven track record as a sales representative
· You have a passion for skincare and all things beauty
· You have great customer service skills
· You have great relationship building skills
· Experience within the industry is desired however not essential
· Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
· Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use on all our brands
· Great commission earning potential
· Company car provided
· Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
· Access to ongoing training and development
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, pediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, CeraVe & SKinceuticals.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability