ABOUT THE JOB
• Project management of new counter fit outs for department store & specialty stores
• Collaborating with suppliers & contractors
• Presenting to retailers
• Adapting International brand guidelines to suit local market
• Working with Brand VM on guidelines for instore merchandising excellence
• Maintenance of Master Database for store inventory & merchandising
• Assisting with new store opening stockouts
• Admin tasks: raising POs, IR orders, pack & send
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Dynamic workplace
• Opportunity to work with Internationally renowned brands across the whole Luxe division
• Key influencer on how the brand vision is executed in store
• Varied projects and tasks
• National travel to visit stores
• A background in shopfitting, design and/or industrial design would be highly advantageous
• You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You will be able to work to deadlines and budgets
• Ability to read store plans & elevations
• Knowledge of computer design software:
• Microsoft Office and Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancôme, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.