所在地: Sydney (New South Wales)
ABOUT THE JOB
This role is a Retail Manager reporting into our Area Manager based at our Pyrmont Head Office.
Sales & Image at the PO
- Ensure Sell Out targets achievement at their POS (Growth, MS, market ratio)
- Provide analysis and recommendations with relevant action plans to Area Managers to develop sales and achieve targets
- Build strong relationships with retailers & shop staff counterparts
- Negotiate additional spaces and promotional activities with retailers at POS
- Ensure correct implementation of promotions and marketing activities at the POS
- Maintain counter quality/brand image & merchandising
- Monitor stock and ensure product availability
- Report relevant information from the field (our brands, competition, distribution…)
- Follow budget
- Recruit & integrate Beauty Advisors (BAs)
- Set targets at POS level under supervision of Area Manager
- Manage /motivate /evaluate & coach teams
- Follow, analyze, review BA’s performance & determine action plan
- Define and implement regional Education overall strategies and action plans for the region
- Train on specific programs & retail tools when needed
- Support education team in assessment of BAs and Retail Education activities (BA’s feedbacks, on existing tools & needs, on competition education activities)
- 5 years retail operations experience
- Good business acumen and management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team leadership and coaching skills
- Analytical and strategic mindsets
- Strong Microsoft office / excel / PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with regional HQ
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonus on top of base salary
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- Up to 14 weeks paid parental leave
- Product allowance and discounts
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.