ABOUT THE JOB
- Supporting the Retail Operations and Field teams by creating reports to drive sales and validate opportunities and challenges
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity through regular reconciliation of the sales data (information derived from 4 systems)
- Ensuring report exceptions are highlighted and investigated
- Coordinating weekly and monthly sell in & sell-out report updates for business review
- Reporting and reviewing of promotion performance - Both sell in & sell out
- Co-ordinating the build of half-yearly business plans by door and brand
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports – you will be creative in producing reports that the retail team didn’t know they needed!
- Collaborating cross functionally to develop and contribute to sales and financial planning enabling our Retail Leaders to execute and innovate with accuracy and urgency
- You have 3+ years' in a Sales Analyst/Coordinator role within the retail industry
- You will have demonstrated excellence in numerical and analytical ability
- You will have experience developing complex reports within Excel (Advanced skills is a must) and experience using multiple reporting tools.
- You will ideally have experience in Power BI analytics
- You will have strong proficiency in MS Office programs – excel and presentation software for communication with stakeholders
- You have GREAT attention to detail
- You will have the ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple projects
- You are an excellent communicator and can engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- You are self-motivated & driven to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently.
ABOUT THE DIVISION:
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
ABOUT L’OREAL :
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.