ABOUT THE JOB
An exciting opportunity to join our Business Development team in our Consumer Products Division in their analytics transformation journey. Responsible for the acceleration of strategic insights driven by analytics within the Cosmetics category of our Consumer Products brands.
- Working closely with category analysts and managers to create analytical models to drive the operational strategy
- Working across multiple datasets within the division on multiple platforms across marketing, promotions and digital ecommerce
- Translate, visualise and communicate the results with the wider team
- Work collaboratively with the entire analytics community to establish best practises, develop and train each other and help build a positive data driven culture across the organisation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with analytics in a similar role
- Experience within a FMCG /Retail, fashion or pure player environment; consulting experience also highly valued
- A natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you with stakeholder management experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate business strategy into analytical tasks and translate back to tangible business results
- Very experienced with automation and modelling in statistical languages such as R or Python, and able to query databases (SQL) is valued
- Excel proficiency is essential
- Experience with a visualisation tool such as PowerBi (preferred), Tableau or Google Data studio is preferred
- Google Analytics and Google BigQuery is preferred but not essential
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Math, Engineering or Statistics/Economics are preferred. Business or Commerce degrees are also acceptable, provided you have strong numerical skills. Masters/PHD in a similar field also highly valued. Certifications in Google Analytics, or Google Cloud (or similar platforms) are highly valued
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Hybrid working model with our L'Oréal Remote Policy
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym and cafe
- Company profit share and product allowance
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose - to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.