ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage major accounts by successfully delivering services and monitoring performance
- Lead a state-based team through hands-on coaching, development, and empowerment to achieve continued sales growth
- Apply and lead the commercial business strategy to the region to achieve sales & growth targets
- Proactively sourcing and securing new business opportunities
- Developing and executing promotional plans with customers, ensuring adherence to agreed deliverables
- Developing strong customer engagement, brand advocacy and loyalty through a collaborative approach
- Demonstrate knowledge of competitor activities, strategies, pricing, client objections, & local market characteristics.
- Full responsibility of team including budget setting, sales forecasting, journey planning, problem-solving, negotiation and in-store standards.
- Management and delivery of agreed strategic plans and sales strategy for the division
- Grow team members in line with their development plans
- Spend time in the field with your team & customers and lead by example with sales process
- A hands-on approach to leading a team by continuously motivating, training and mentoring
- Motivated and resilient attitude towards goals
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence a positive outcome
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Proven team management, leadership, team building and motivation within a state/national sales environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Highly performance driven, motivated and a high achiever
- Strong reporting and analysis skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong presentation skills
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand