ABOUT THE JOB
• Manage major State Based Accounts by successfully delivering services and monitoring performance
• Lead a state-based team through hands-on coaching, development, and empowerment to achieve continued sales growth
• Apply and lead the commercial business strategy to the region to achieve sales & growth targets
• Proactively sourcing and securing new business opportunities
• Developing and executing promotional plans with customers, ensuring adherence to agreed deliverables
• Developing strong customer engagement, brand advocacy and loyalty through a collaborative approach
• Demonstrate knowledge of competitor activities, strategies, pricing, client objections, & local market characteristics.
• Full responsibility of team including budget setting, sales forecasting, delivery of budget, journey planning, problem-solving, negotiation and in-store standards.
• Management and delivery of agreed strategic plans and sales strategy for the division
• Grow team members in line with their development plans – Utilise available data and reporting to develop team and deliver sales results
• Spend time in the field with your team & customers and lead by example with sales process
• A hands-on approach to leading a team by continuously motivating, training and mentoring
• Motivated and resilient attitude towards goals
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence a positive outcome
• Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
• Proven team management, leadership, team building and motivation within a state/national sales environment
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Highly performance driven, motivated and a high achiever
• Strong reporting and analysis skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong presentation skills
• Account Management experience for both State and National accounts
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• Health & Well-being programs
• Corporate discounts available
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.