所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Opportunity for experienced and passionate Beauty Advisors to join our team in Chadstone
- You will create a luxury and VIP beauty shopping experience for all L’Oreal Luxe customers
- Working within a department store, you will work to achieve sales results and meet daily targets
- You will be a makeup, skincare and fragrance expert, while staying current of the latest beauty trends
The roles on offer:
- Giorgio Armani - Beauty Advisor - Permanent Part Time 35 hours per week
- Lancome - Beauty Advisor - Permanent Part Time 27 hours per week
- Designer Brands Fragrances - Counter Manager - Permanent Part Time 30 hours per week
- Strong experience within a retail sales environment and dedication to achieving sales targets
- Relevant Makeup Artistry / Beauty Therapy or similar qualifications
- Appreciation and passion for luxury
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect with different audiences
- Dedication to offering our guests an exceptional customer service experience
- Polished personal presentation that reflects our luxury brand DNA is a must
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Be a part of exclusive events, master classes and game-changing launches
- Free goods and offers for high achievers
- Competitive incentive structures
- Extensive training and development programs
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.