Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services online and to salons across Australia. We are a privileged partner of hairdressers, offering them products that are made utilising the best technologies as well as training which is at the forefront of trends. Our team is committed to the modernisation of the professional hair industry with a focus on e-commerce and digital brand love, high-level personalised services and exceptional omni-channel customer experiences.
Our Professional Products Division are seeking a Trade Marketing Executive to join their team. You'll put your trade marketing skills to work in a fast-paced, high-energy atmosphere as you collaborate with dynamic, creative professionals on a key strategic project within our hair division.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop best-in-class omni-channel activations to maximise brand visibility and shopper engagement across in-store and online
- Carry out specific Trade Marketing programmes, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to B2B Customer Experience Director and commercial / marketing teams
- Implement and track programmes for key clients designed to increase sales and brand presence and drive an enhanced customer experience in the salons
- With a flair for trade marketing, you will inspire our customers into being the best in the salon industry
- Prior experience with campaign management & reporting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and functions simultaneously
- Strong communication with internal & external stakeholders
- You will be self-motivated and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally you will have a strong trade marketing and background ideally within the Hair Care, Retail or FMCG industry although a good trade marketing background and the right attitude will also be considered
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.