ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Retail Marketing Manager, you will be the brand custodian for all shopping touchpoints, leading the visual merchandising & animation strategy. By adhering to high quality standards that facilitate the brands recruitment and retention objectives, supports customer service excellence, and enhances the brand image.
• Conceive and implement visual design brand strategy for Couture Brands including Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Giorgio Armani Beauty and Valentino, for all temporary point of sale executions, across the retail network of department stores, direct to consumer pop-up events, free access beauty retailers and pharmacy.
• Consult with the marketing manager to ensure visual merchandising touchpoints consider the entire consumer journey and facilitate omni-channel experiences & data collection
• Collaborate with regional and global teams on concept and design for major direct to consumer pop up events, and lead project management with local vendors and brand team
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with external stakeholders (vendors and retailers) to achieve collective business outcomes
• Project management of end-to-end POS processes
• Maintenance of planogram library across all store tiers and updates for new launches, including ordering of PLV elements from global productions, through to communication to field retail team for implementation.
• Collaborate with local retail design team on new store openings and renovations
• Ownership of the visual merchandising budget
• Ensure compliance of all executions with technical, safety, legal and sustainability requirements.
• You have 5+ years previous experience within a similar role, having mastered visual merchandising fundamentals
• A background in shopfitting, design and industrial design would be highly advantageous
• You will be highly technical and have an intermediate competency with excel
• You must have advanced skills in Photoshop/illustrator
• You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You will be able to work to tight deadlines and budgets
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Earn more through individual bonus’ and profit share
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
• Corporate discounts
• Continue to build your knowledge through our many learning opportunities
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancôme, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.