ABOUT THE JOB
• Contribute to the building of consumer satisfaction, brand advocacy and loyalty
• Accompany and guide customers through their online shopping journey and luxury brand experience
• Luxe brands product knowledge, current beauty trends and skincare applications
• Drive sales and customer experience online
• Provide consultation, recommendation, and personal service
• Increase online sales conversion and other retail KPIs
• Handle basic post-sale queries
• Resolve customer complaints effectively
• You have 2 years previous experience in beauty and skincare, maximising sales opportunity by link and cross-selling
• You have ideally worked in an in-bound customer service environment
• You are passionate about providing a unique customer experience
• You can master and work via a Live Chat platform
• You possess strong communication skills including listening, spelling & typing
• You will be a solutions-based problem solver
• You will be able work autonomously & independently
• You have a solid understanding of website functionality
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
• Extensive induction and product training
• Structured development plans for your career progression
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancôme, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.