Business Planner - Promo Analyst
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Report to the Business Development Director and makes recommendation to the Division Management committee on the analysis of market trends, business performance and its levers.
- Promo Analyst : Collect/analyze sell-in/sell-out data about our brands and the competition and analyze the ROI of our promotion. Build on strategic recommendation to the management committee about our promotional plan based on categories shopper insights and strong knowledge of the retail landscape
- Business Planner: assure the data quality and challenges monthly the key account managers about the commercial forecast. Is responsible for the commercial forecast accuracy (total & promo) . Understand stock equations and points out risk & business opportunities to the management committee.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a Master degree in Business, Economics, Management, Sciences or similar
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position and an interest in FMCG.
A previous experience as Key account, Business Analyst, Promo Analyst or Demand Planner is a plus.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and/or Dutch and a very good knowledge of English
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are assertive and can convince other based on reliable facts
- You are organized and you can cope with deadlines
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- The opportunity to join the world leader in beauty
- An evolving competitive and attractive salary package
- A strategic position with a development of strategic skills
- A continuous training