KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Under the CATMAN director responsibility, jointly grow the Health & Beauty market and over-proportionally Division, thanks to:
- A strategic alignment with retailers.
- A superior understanding of shopper needs and behaviors. - --
- Develop a triple win (L’Oréal, Retailer and shopper) strategy, adequate mix activation plan and P&L of the category.
- Build a trustful relation with counterparts at retailer’s, gain category captaincies, monitor category projects rollout, regularly updating Catman director.
- Act as the referent for his/her category questions. Support the commercial team in their business plan alignment with retailers, with the right shopper and category insights, market and category reviews, and during retailer presentation.
- Help in internal arbitration between brands when needed, thanks to fact based recommendation.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MASTERS COMMERCE FUNDAMENTALS
• Activates Business Drivers
• Pursues turnover and profit optimization
• Stays up-to-date with market, consumers& competitors
• Builds on categories Shopper insight
DEVELOPS CUSTOMER CENTRIC BUSINESS
• Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Influences the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Builds retailers development plans
• Manages intermediate agent relationships
• Adapts brand distribution strategy
• Collaborates across functions
BUILDS SELLING PROPOSITION & NEGOTIATE
• Builds Selling story
• Sets negotiation priorities
• Conducts Win-Win negotiation
• Ensures compliance
MONITORS SELL IN & SELL OUT EXCELLENCE
• Forecasts business with accuracy
• Drives Point of Sales field execution
• Follows-up & controls
• Masters brand selling scenarios
• Manages BA/DA staffing & relationship
• INNOVATOR • STRATEGIST • PEOPLE DEVELOPER • INTEGRATOR • ENTREPRENEUR
L’Oréal would like her personnel to represent the diversity of the Belgian society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.