ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: Brussels - Office
L'Oréal is for more than 100 years worldwide market leader in cosmetics and is one the biggest FMCG companies in the world. Beauty and personal care have always been playing a role in the daily life of the human being. This makes our business strategic and impactful.
Our consumers are continuously in a digital and mobile world and they are using the complete digital spectrum in their search for their ideal beauty brands. Many influencers make beauty one of the most searched for categories on Youtube. The visual social platforms are full of inspiring beauty content and there are even brands build on social platforms (for example NYX). Next to that there are high search volumes on categories that need more explanation, like face care and hair loss. We see it as our job to spread relevant expertise in these fields to the right audiences.
Within the Cosmétique Active Division of L’Oréal (brands: La Roche-Posay, Vichy, Roger&Gallet) we are making big steps on the field of Digital Marketing, CRM and E-commerce.
The team has a challenging and innovative assignment within the organization to embed digital in the core of the L’Oreal culture. For this we already have very diverse digital profiles in our team who constantly learn from each other.
To enrich the Cosmétique Active Team we are looking for a Digital Manager Belgium
As a Digital Manager Belgium you have the mission to create Cosmétique Active love brands in Belgium. You are responsible for the growth of the brand communities, to make them converting and engaging long term to our brands. This is a quite new role in our division so you can shape the role yourself. To start with your core responsibilities are;
· The management and planning of all (social media and CRM) communication to the CAD brand communities via our owned channels; this in cooperation with internal stakeholders and agencies;
· In cooperation with our product managers you will be creating and localizing relevant, recruiting and engaging brand content, for SEO, social media and CRM;
· In cooperation with our eKAM you will be creating and localizing relevant, recruiting and engaging brand content to support our eretail partners;
· You are the communication advisor to our product managers when they launch successful marketing campaigns; thanks to you they reach an optimal result.
· The communication is based on your integrated (local) content calendars, to reach the right consumer, via the right channel and at the right moment (with the right message). For this you rely on your evaluations and analysis from previous campaigns, our own databases, audiences and social listening.
· And last but not least you guard your KPI’s and budgets by monthly reporting and proactive sharing of your best practices.
Who are we looking for?
For this role we look for somebody who:
· Who has a university graduate;
· 2 - 3 years work experience in community management, social media, online campaign management, crm/email marketing and blog/seo experience.
Next to all that you are very active on all online platforms/channels and you have affinity with our brands and products. You are a beauty or skin care junky and a social person, not only online but also in the office ;). This because you have to deal with different stakeholders to develop our brands to ‘love brands’. And finally you have to have analytical skills to be able to analyze and interpret your work and our data in to actionable plans.
Because this is a new role we look for somebody hands-on and entrepreneurial.
What we offer?
When you start at L’Oréal, you get from day one a big responsibility. To develop yourself we offer an introduction program, a mentor, coaching and an individual training program. Trainings can be both local as in our head office in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet your international peers. At L’Oréal you will grow fast. You build your own career driven by ambitions and capacities. International steps can be a part of this.
And further you’ll with find us:
· An inspiring work ambiance with ambitious colleagues;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and growth possibilities;
· A competitive salary which is adapted yearly and with good performance;
· Good secondary conditions like a 13th month, profit sharing, insurance discount ...
· Discount on L’Oréal products and strategic partners;
· Nice extra sport activities.
Do not hesitate to apply !