HR Learning Intern
This role supports all trainings within the Learning team at L’Oréal Belgilux. You will be part of exciting HR and Learning initiatives. This role will give you the opportunity to be in contact with the L’Oréal business. You will oversee the process and the logistics for all local training programs. You will gain a valuable experience in training and employee development, with an emphasis on our organization’s current digital transformation. This is a great role for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in HR, Learning, or Communication.
Key Job Accountabilities:
n Training Support
· Co-developing Learning projects that can enhance the learning experience
· Coordinate learning events and trainings (planning, logistics and administration)
· Create and coordinate program materials (presentation, poster, facilitator guide …)
· Follow up of the feedback forms (system: Formetris) and make recommendation for improved efficiencies
· Leverage our digital learning tools (My Learning, Moocs,…)
· Communicate locally on learning offer and activity by using an appropriate language
· Coordinate the HR content and agenda for internal communications (newsletter, campaigns, intranet …)
· Special projects in general HR topics according to the needs at that time.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !