Recruit junior talents for our different divisions, targeting candidates whose skills, values, and potential correspond to L’Oréal’s requirements; ensure their integration and development within the Group.
- Identify and head-hunt the best talent in adherence with L’Oréal's values and ethics.
- Implement various sourcing solutions, with a preference for digital.
- Implement selection processes according to L’Oréal principals and conduct qualitative interviews.
- Supply the recruitment base with CVs according to needs and update it with the aim of identifying talents.
- Participate in the definition of requirements and drafting of profiles in consultation with managers.
- Develop a high-quality candidate experience: monitor target candidates, inform candidates regularly of progress.
- Carry out the FIT integration process for new associates by taking care to coordinate with various contributors.
- Complete recruitment reports (KPIs), analyze them, and make suggestions for improvement in terms of profiles and processes.
- Be aware of various topics linked to recruitment; profile development, roles, pay, and methods.
- Develop and promote L’Oréal's employer brand (EVP) by representing the company at events linked to recruitment.
- A Master degree in Human Resources or similar.
- A first relevant experience in a similar function.
- Excellent knowledge of both French and Dutch.
- Strong communication and public speaking skills.
- Good affinity with digital, especially social media.
- Service oriented and process minded.
- Good project management skills.
- Stress resistant.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join the world leader in beauty.
- A continuous training with real career prospects.
- An evolving competitive and attractive salary package.