Our L'Oréal Luxury Division is looking for a Trade Marketeer Professional.
- To implement and track Trade Marketing programmes for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
- Carry out specific Trade Marketing programmes, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity.
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to Trade Marketing Manager and commercial / marketing teams.
- Monitor and improve processes to better link marketing and commercial activities.
- Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities.
- You have a relevant experience in a similar job.
- You have a strong affinity with the beauty and retail industry.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- You are very organised, structured and detail oriented.
- You have good analytical skills.