The Commercial Assistant will be in charge of the following tasks:
- - Handle the administrative follow-up, organisation and preparation of the elements required by the administration and to drive sales (sales targets, sales territories, information systems, events, etc.).
- - Feed into and steer the sales force information systems
- - Collect, restore the information entered by the sales force
- - Provide the necessary follow-up and information for the organisation of business meetings
- - Equip the sales force with the appropriate resources and materials to achieve their objectives
- - Be the main contact for regional sales managers for commercial activity in the field
The preferred candidate will have:
- - Bachelor degree, or equivalent by experience
- - A first experience in a similar role (minimum 1 year)
- - Very good knowledge of French and Dutch and good understanding of English
- - Strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a problem-solving attitude
- - Knowledge of SAP and basic knowledge of Excel
What's on Offer
A challenging job in a dynamic company that approaches the market for the distribution of non-durable consumer goods through a unique commercial concept. You can count on an attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits.
L’Oréal would like her personnel to represent the diversity of the Belgian society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.