ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
Communication Brand Manager Garnier
Consumer Products Division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
Who am I?
As Communication Brand Manager Garnier you drive social engagement through influencer management, content creation, classic PR and unique brand experiences. You have a passion for sustainability, and you are excited to take green steps with Garnier to contribute to a greener beauty industry. You will be creating and maintaining the brand visibility for brand stories and launches. You will advise the category marketing teams on how and when to leverage the power of advocacy, you play match maker to find the right influencers while coming up with local relevant hooks to create the best consumer engagement and you use your analytic mindset to learn and evolve with every campaign. You will work on our Brand Purpose & Sustainability Campaigns – playing an active role in the L’Oréal for the Future strategy.
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore, you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
· You create and manage the Advocacy strategy, budget and brand calendar for the Garnier brand including PR, seeding, paid partnerships and eventing
· You will lead the local Green Beauty program with media, PR and advocacy support.
· You enjoy influencer match making; selecting the right influencers for every campaign, ensuring fit with the brand and groups values and in line with our value match guidelines
· You support local content creation and ensure that all activations are aligned with brand strategy and expression
· You are a star in getting the campaigns live on time and always looking for the latest trends and keep on innovating to secure our leading position in beauty.
· Your entrepreneurial spirit will lead the brand into new digital territories while pro-actively sharing best practices within the organization
Our ideal candidate has or is:
· A completed WO Master degree
· Fluent in English and either Dutch or French is a must
· 3+ years’ experience in influencer marketing/ PR
· Affinity with beauty and sustainability
· Social Native – you know the social media landscape (Tiktok, Instagram, Youtube) and its ‘stars’ by heart
· You have an analytical mindset and a data driven approach to your campaigns
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore, you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/