Corporate Affairs and Engagement Manager
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
The Corporate Communication department plays a pivotal role in bringing our sense of purpose to live, ‘Creating the beauty that moves the world’. We stand for and look after L’Oréal’s reputation as the number 1 leading beauty company in the world. We aim to fully engage our teams through our digital eco-system and live events, we drive corporate social responsibility and sustainable development at the heart of the L’Oréal Groupe. We are a dynamic team, we are creative, driven and passionate about what we do.
Who am I?
- You create, plan and curate the content for our internal communication with an aim to connect and look after our simplicity principles
- You drive employee engagement, not only through internal communication but also by managing events both live and digital.
- You have experience with Public affairs in Belgium, you know your way around beauty associations and influential players and how to address and work with these stakeholders.
- Because you know the level playing field and key stakeholders on the market you are also the go to person for crisis management.
- You are a member of the Belgian Steering Committee looking after and representing our local teams as part of our Benelux organisation
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Strong communicator who understands the power of words, a good listener who knows how to build lasting connections with both internal and external stakeholders
- Tooling required = Powerpoint and word expert, skillfull with most common social media platforms.
- Is fluent in French, Dutch and English and ready to take on a role in our Brussels office with regular commutes to the Hoofddorp office.
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently handle deadlines
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/