ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
Jr. E-Commerce Trade Marketeer
For our Professional Products Division we are looking for a starting E-Comm talent!
Who I am
The Jr E-Commerce Trade Marketeer manages several projects that are key to improve the brand presence and experience at e-retailers websites across the Benelux.
• Promotional planning
• Customer activations/moments/events
• Deep diving into Edge: an online data tool providing insights into the performance KPIs of our partners and where to improve
• PDP optimization/audits e-retailers
• Manage and solve ad hoc customer requests
• Setting negotiation priorities and conducting win-win negotiations
• Build e-retailer development plans
• Staying up-to-date with market, consumers and competitors
• Collecting and connecting comprehensive knowledge about e-retailers
What I do
1. Monitor and enhance the online sales activity
2. Relationship building
3. Achieve excellence through optimization and innovation
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee can play an active role yourself.
Our ideal candidate has:
· Recently obtained an academic master’s degree, preferably in a relevant field
· Relevant (internship) experience
· Experience with fast and effective internal and external stakeholder management.
· A broad understanding of E-Commerce and FMCG or the Beauty market
· Fluency in English and Dutch in speaking and writing
Professional competencies that help you to be successful:
· Strong digital skills: you describe yourself as digital savvy.
· Being able to build selling stories
· A win-win mindset in negotiations
· Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
Personality traits that help you to be successful:
· Analytical at the heart, but pragmatic when the situation requires.
· Entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
· Result oriented and able to convince others
· An open mind for new initiatives and ways-of-working
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
Young Graduate Program – adapted to your interests
L’Oréal believes that each career is unique. For recent graduates, we offer a flexible Young Graduate Program to put your development first. An elaborate onboarding program are complemented with diverse soft- and hard-skills trainings within your professional expertise. These trainings take place locally as well as in our headquarters in Paris (considering the current Covid context these trainings are now digitally), where you will meet international peers to share your experiences with.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and CEO of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!