(Jr.) Master Data Manager Benelux
For our Benelux Master Data Team we are looking for a (Jr.) Master Data talent!
Over the last few years, our Benelux Master Data team has evolved from processing material and customer creation requests to a holistic MDM team, responsible for the full scope of master data domains: Material, Customer, Vendor and Pricing for the Benelux. This position will be mainly focused towards the customer master data and vendor master data domains.
Within a fast-pasted, international environment, the master data manager is responsible for the quality and consistency of the master data for L'Oréal BNL, whilst making sure that the rules setup by different data owners are always respected. The position acts as an important the link between ICT, marketing, sales, controlling and supply departments.
What I do
· Creating within the SLA new materials, customers, vendors and prices based on the rules defined by the data owners.
· Maintaining the master data within the SLA requested and approved by all stakeholders.
· Analyzing data consistency.
· Reacting adequately on urgent topics that may arise and propose possible solutions.
· Together with data owners developing and maintaining documentation and processes in order to improve efficiency and data quality.
· Making sure that the master data processes are as harmonized as possible between the 4 divisions in the Benelux scope.
· Implementing new applications or programs to improve efficiency and data quality.
· Respecting procedures and processes of the company and the internal stakeholders.
· Training new colleagues about master data of marketing, controlling and supply chain.
· Managing the material master data exchange between L'Oréal BNL and GDSN.
· Achieving and maintaining high data quality and synchronization.
· Implement scalable and agile master data processes making sure that they are simple as possible for all parties involved.
· Being a business partner for topics related to mater data ranging from master data creation to projects
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee can play an active role yourself.
Our ideal candidate has:
Personality traits that help you to be successful:
Experiences that help you to be successful:
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
Young Graduate Program – adapted to your interests
L’Oréal believes that each career is unique. For recent graduates, we offer a flexible Young Graduate Program to put your development first. An elaborate onboarding program are complemented with diverse soft- and hard-skills trainings within your professional expertise. These trainings take place locally as well as in our headquarters in Paris (considering the current Covid context these trainings are now digitally), where you will meet international peers to share your experiences with.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and CEO of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!