KEY ACCOUNT SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Professional Products Division/ Corporate
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
Who am I?
As a KASCM, you will be working in a team of 11 people, including the Collaboration Manager to whom you will report. The role consists of a combination of operational and strategic responsibilities, of which the balance must be further developed as you grow into the role and gain more experience. Furthermore you will;
· Proactively identifying risks and improvements on quantities ordered, portfolio management and resource available in order to optimize the service level at a sustainable cost.
· Coordinating information sharing (quantities/ phasing) on catalog updates, promotions, animations & launches, between the customer, sales, supply chain and physical distribution.
· Being the preferred point of contact for you division and your customers, coordinating the implementation of the customer care strategy set out while taking into account the divisional goals and KPI’s.
· Managing projects or process improvements both internally and with your customers to improve supply chain performance and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an organized and structured person, who knows how to work in a complex environment and who likes challenges. One of the most important things is that you are strong analytical and know how to make this understandable to other internal stakeholder.
Our ideal candidate has:
· Three years of experience
· You have a clear affinity with the supply chain and the dynamics of FMCG
· You can demonstrate analytical skills with an eye for detail
· You are a teamplayer, but you can also manage processes independently and autonomously.
· Dutch native and Full Professional Proficiency English.
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal/life/