Key account supply chain manager
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
About the division
At L’Oréal you will be working together with driven people and a management team that will help you to become the best version of yourself. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse working environment where fun and hard work go hand in hand. We take our corporate citizenship seriously and as an employee, you can play an active role. Currently we are recruiting for a Key Account Supply Chain Manager position for the Consumer Product Division (CPD) to be based in our subsidiary office in Brussels.
Who am I?
As a KASCM you will be working in a Benelux team of 11 KASC’s of which 5 are based in the subsidiary in Belgium and 6 are based in the Headquarters in the Netherlands and you will be reporting to the Benelux Collaboration Manager. You are responsible for:
Furthermore you will;
· Responsible for the portfolio management of the Belgian CPD orders, thereby closely working with the distribution center and supply/demand team.
· Managing the inventory of one of your customers by making use of a VMI tool.
· Managing projects and process improvements both internally and with your customers to improve supply chain performance and customer satisfaction.
· Monitoring and animating supply chain KPI’s such as on time in full (OTIF), stock in trade (SIT), on shelf availability (OSA) and cost to serve (C2S).
As a person you are a real entrepreneur and capable of collaborating with different stakeholders, internal and external. You like to work within supply chain and you really see a career here for yourself.
· Have obtained a Master’s degree (preferably in Marketing or Business)
· Have 0-3 years fulltime working experience, preferably in a supply chain position
· You have strong analytical skills
· Can set priorities in a VUCA world
· Are fluent in English (verbal and written) and either Dutch and/or French
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal/life/