Master Data Analyst
All the Operations teams have one goal – create an integrated value chain in order to ensure company’s continues growth and customer satisfaction throughout the whole process: from product development, sourcing, and production to distribution of all the products. Working in Operations means being at the heart of our business, in an ever-changing environment, striving to excel in every possible way.
As Master Data Analyst, your role is to drive and maintain the creation & maintenance process of all physical materials to our customers, as well as working on projects. The role reports to the Master Data Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Creation in our ERP-system SAP and external systems such as SRC, GS1 our Point-of-Sales materials, Finished goods and Displays, while maintaining our internal & external creation deadlines using our user-friendly creation tools
- Securing update of SAP & backend Product Material Master with correct data from factories and Co-packers
- Update of display contents in SAP
- Ensuring the reliability, consistency and compliance of product database information in line with local regulations and standards
- Support with setting-up and maintaining customer, vendor and pricing data
- Define and drive your own small-scale projects to improve and automize parts of our processes and workflows
- Develop and improve workflows both in SAP, SRC, GS1 and with relevant stakeholders, while reducing issues and redundancies
- Actively seek, structure, analyze and deliver customer, vendor, pricing and product data to across divisions upon request
- Root cause analysis in cases of inconsistencies of data in SAP, SRC & GS1 and the back-end or front-end solutions
- Support in testing when implementing new versions, waves and systems
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in business, IT, Supply Chain or related field
- You already have some experience with Master Data or Supply Chain (minimum 2 years)
- You are trustworthy, pro-active and driven by a strong sense of curiosity
- You are fluent in English in both written and oral. Dutch and/or French skills at a professional level are a plus.
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office (super user in Excel is a necessity).
SAP & PowerTools knowledge is desirable.
- You are able to work with and capable of analyzing big data sets
- You are able to multi-task and are used to keep a birds-eye overview while still being able to pay attention to details
- You have a problem-solving approach and are able to solve ad-hoc problems
- You have high energy, strong communication skills and are able to handle tasks simultaneously in a dynamic work environment
- A friendly & dynamic work atmosphere with enthusiastic, communicative and problem-solving people that like to walk the extra mile if needed
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- We have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve
- We encourage life-long learning, from on-the-job, to structured trainings and Coursera learning opportunities (where you can get qualifications from more than 1000 universities worldwide)
- As an employee you also profit from discount sale events of up to 70% off on our 36 brands
- The best of both worlds – 3 office days to connect & interact and max. 2 home office days per week
We are looking for our new Master Data Analyst to start on April 3rd 2023 in our office in Hoofddorp. The employment is permanent. We offer a one-year contract, which will be extended after evaluation of job execution. You will be closely supported by team and manager and have regular personal feedback loops.
We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome, and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.