Benelux Product Brand Manager Maybelline New York - Makeup
For our Consumer Product Division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. We believe in 'beauty for all', so we try to put the most relevant products on the market for every consumer. To answer to a constantly changing environment, we are digital first, brand-purpose oriented, fast/first-movers, innovative and data driven.
In this Product Brand Manager role, you will be working on one of the most powerful US Makeup Brands: Maybelline New York. Currently the n°1 makeup brand in Benelux, Maybelline New York offers high quality make-up accessible to all (Work hard / No Hassle / Diverse / On The Pulse) and is a leader in initiatives to shed light on important societal topics like anxiety and depression or sustainability.
Who I am?
As Product Brand Manager you are part of a multidisciplinary marketing team and within it, you are the ‘Brand Champion’ meaning you are responsible for the growth of your brand. Furthermore, you are the owner of consumer insights, making sure they remain at the heart of our marketing decisions and strategies; from budget creation, portfolio management and media campaigns, all while enhancing and developing the brand equity.
In short: you are accountable for driving and implementing the 360 strategies for Maybelline New York, answering the local consumer needs for both Belgium and the Netherlands.
The Product Brand Manager has a very diverse set of tasks, consisting of:
- You are comfortable with using tons of data and you can analyze, compare and create concrete action plans for improvement.
- Create a portfolio and product vision, strategy and growth plan
- You are the owner of the media axis from briefing, implementing till performance.
- Roll out the right tailor-made media strategy
- Own brand identity/DNA
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. As a person you need to manages complexity and fast-moving environments, be entrepreneurial and open minded for initiative and new ways of working.
Our ideal candidate has:
· A master degree, preferably in a relevant field
· At least 3-5 years’ experience in product management
· Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch in speaking and writing
· Experience with fast and effective internal and external stakeholder management
· A broad understanding of FMCG such as Brand management, Digital, Category Management, E-Commerce and Sales.
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly