ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
Retail Brand Manager
Consumer Products Division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
For our Consumer Products Division, we are looking for a talented and experienced marketeer with retail affection to join the hair team in the role of Retail Brand Manager Haircare & Styling. You will be responsible for all brands within this portfolio and will interact with all retailer teams within our division. The division is made up of the Skincare, Haircare & Styling, Coloration and Make-Up categories. Each category is managed by a Brand Business Leader, to whom you will report.
For the role, you need to be solid, have strong communication skills to gain trust internally and externally and you are focused on results. We are looking for someone who is not afraid of a challenge and can make a change.
As a Retail Brand Manager, you will accelerate your brand with the customer. You will do this by building and rolling out shopper-centric brand plans and retail differentiated activation plans, based on a consumer decision journey and strongly founded with relevant and up-to-date shopper insights.
In summary you will:
· Challenge your stakeholders (sales & PBM) to make plans bigger, manage better execution and focused on flawless forecast
· Create strong (and differentiated) activation plans per retailer using CRM and shopper insights translated into trade presentations.
· Develop a point of sale vision (including shelf) which is in line with the brand strategy and which connects to the different product propositions.
· Optimize retail media strategy and influence promotional strategy based on analysis.
· Intensify growth on e-commerce by improving traffic and conversion on retailer websites.
· Supporting the analyses within RGM, focused on format game
· Of course with the ultimate goal to grow the market share of your brand at the retailer in a sustainable way.
Who am I?
· Create a retailer-brand strategy for the Belgium market, together with the Business Leader, Business Development, Account Managers and based on sell-out analyses and shopper insights.
· Focus on flawless execution and perfect forecast to avoid out of stocks
· Successfully activate your brand and new product introductions on the store floor.
· Measure and assess your campaigns using campaign KPIs such as retailer sales data, online sales data, reach through retail media campaigns and CRM insights.
· Develop point of sale materials online and offline.
· Ensure that your activation plans are activated simultaneously with the media plans of the Product Brand Manager and that the consumer journey connects seamlessly.
· Gather as many shopper insights as possible to develop a category vision.
· Contribute to the right analyses within RGM.
· Keep your knowledge up-to-date in the field of (digital) marketing. Of course, we secure your development from L'Oréal in the Learning tracks Marketing-U and our Digital Academy. In addition, we expect you to develop yourself by following (trade) magazines, collaborating on research, attending workshops or lectures, and visiting stores (online and offline).
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has:
· Completed relevant WO Master's degree.
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
· Good command of English in word and writing.
· You have a passion for Marketing and you embrace digital and e-commerce.
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/