Sales executive NL
Active cosmetics division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
About the division
The active cosmetics division focuses on selling our product to pharmacies in Belgium / Flanders. The brands that we sell are La Roche-Posay, Vichy, CeraVe & SkinCeuticals.
Who am I?
As a sales executive you really understand the thrill of selling BUT most important, you really want to stand for the products that you are selling. Therefor you feel comfortable with giving a clear explanation on the products and what the impact can be while using those products (you will be trained for that).
- You motivate and manage customers within a given geographic area for a specific brand/product portfolio.
- You achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager/headquarters
- You can identify the potential for commercial development of existing customers and develop their loyalty
- You identify prospects within his/her industry and develop new business relationships.
- You manage administrative data and information.
As a person you are enthusiastic and full of energy. You like to be on the road a lot and collaborate with your customers. From a professional perspective you like working with and challenging your team members to be the best version of yourself.
Our ideal candidate has:
- One till three years of experience
- Sets negotiation priorities
- Conducts Win-Win negotiation
- Social team player, down to earth mentality
- English work proficiency in speaking and writing and your Dutch or France is excellent.
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal/life/