ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
国/地域: Czech Republic
Are you interested in:
· Content creation and Brand communication?
· B2C and at the same time B2B business?
· international environment and opportunities?
Our Professional Products Division is currently looking for a new team member to take over Band Activation activities for our flagship brand L’Oréal Professionnel in its 360° perspective.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Responsible for the development of brand equity and the communication of brand initiatives through communication in earned (advocacy, PR/ePR), paid (off- & online) & social media.
· Tribe animation, digital flirting, pro influencers strategy and communication (KPIs – proinfluencer strategy roll-out, confirmed list and cooperation with proinfluencers LP, new salons through digital flirting)
· B2B communication (media and social) – cooperation with local social team, education team and cooperation with external media online & offline
· Coordination and co-production of PR projects with media connected with ambassadors/proinfluencers in line with brand media plan
· Local B2B magazine – Profesionnel - content planning, follow-up, communication with agency and distribution
· E-commerce – marketing plan, activation, materials preparation and follow-up– Notino, Local E-commerce
· Plus responsible for styling, steampod and naturality in product category – mkt activities both online and offline
· Joint responsibility for given lines in A&P budget follow-up
· Assures the coherence of goals and actions with the Digital Activation manager
· Assures the execution, following of brand guidelines and delivery of brand content plan with the social media team
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· Experience in digital campaign, content & social or product management, at least 2 years.
· Professional English knowledge
· Native knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
· A confident communicator and presenter, manages to present complex concepts verbally with ease
· Attention to details and execution
· Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
· Superior project management and time management skills
· Able to share his strategic vision and campaign briefing framework
· Good knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
· Sensitivity to beauty products, trends and willingness to master beauty language
WHAT WE OFFER:
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, where dreams come true, we are already looking forward to your application!