国/地域: Czech Republic
Are you experienced in financial controlling, planning and reporting?
Would you like to become a key member of Finance controlling team in Luxury Division with your own autonomy and direct impact on the business?
Then do not miss your opportunity and join L’Oréal as a Business Unit Controller for Luxury Division!
YOU WILL BE EMPOWERED TO DO:
- Carry out budgetary control for one or several areas of activity (e.g. , development costs, general costs, monitoring promotions) under the direct supervision of his/her manager.
- Produce monthly reports relating to his/her activity.
- Participate in drafting the plan, budget and trends for his/her area of activity (e.g. drawing up analysis charts, summaries, specific analyses, etc.).
- Undertake all cost analyses in order to detect risks and propose the actions required to maintain budgetary objectives.
- Identify opportunities in order to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, PRI, CSV etc.).
- Implement good Internal Control practices within his/her area of activity.
YOU ARE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- are educated and senior experienced Professional in finance and controlling (min. 3 years of experience in finance)
- speak fluent Czech/Slovak and advanced English
- have excellent excel skills
- have great communication skills
- are positive and open-minded person with entrepreneurial mindset
If you are looking for international opportunities and challenges and you like to drive things forward with complex approach, we want you! :)
Looking forward to your profile!