Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one?
Join our Consumer & Market Insight team and boost your employability with an internship at international company with more than 100years of extensive expertise in the consumer products industry.
This internship lasts for at least 6 months and is set up for 20-32 hours per week, depending on candidates time availability.
- Work on a launch of new data platform project to boost and support CMI and brand business teams
- Prepare regular sales reports and analyses– sell out data mainly – identify main insights and formulate clear observations and conclusions
- Analyze and prepare big data according to agreed format
- Cooperate with division‘s representative teams to align the correct data formats and coordinate data uploads
- Optimize the existing report processes and formats
- Inform and cooperate with your project’s stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are met and smooth project progression.
YOU ARE THE ONE IF YOU:
- Are a university student (from technical fields preferred – Information technology, Data science, ect.)
- Are an advanced MS Excel user and have a knowledge of PowerQuery/PowerBI – is a must
- Have a knowledge of other analytical/data processing tools is a big advantage
- Have excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from complex data
- Are well organized and proactive person with an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Have interest in Business intelligence solutions and technologies
- Are open to international environment of a Fast moving consumer goods company
- Are fluent in English (communicative Czech/Slovak/Hungarian is a plus)
- Contract with fix salary and benefits
- Paid holidays and meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Empowering professional experience
- International and modern working environment
- Potential career opportunities for the future
Express your personality!
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate and send us your CV.
We're looking for someone who can transform their passion into success.
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK Talent Acquisition Team