国/地域: Czech Republic
Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one?
Join our Category Management team and boost your employability with an internship at international company with more than 100years of extensive expertise in consumer products industry.
This internship lasts for at least 6 months and is set up for 25-32 hours per week, depending on your time availability.
- Create customer reports and prepare regular updates from different client sources
- Create category overview reports
- Analyze portfolio performance
- Track category management KPIs and monitor competitors activities
- Work with planograms and create listing overview
- Working on a data management project to create a one common data source
- Cooperate with different departments (marketing, sales, supply chain) to ensure that business goals are met
- Do ad-hod analyses and presentations to support category managers
YOU ARE THE ONE IF YOU:
- Are a university student
- Enjoy seeking new and creative solutions to business problems
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from complex data
- Have interest in category management, sales, trade marketing or business development
- Are advanced excel user
- Are rational, reliable open to the international environment
- Have communicative Czech/Slovak and English
- Can start in April/May
- Contract with fix salary and benefits
- Paid holidays and meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Empowering professional experience
- International and modern working environment
- Potential career opportunities for the future
Express your personality!
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate and send us your CV.
L’Oréal Talent Acquisition Team