ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Digital marketing transformation?
- CRM build and improvement?
L’Oréal Czech Republic is looking for a new colleague, who will become owner of all digital assets & platforms of the Professional division, responsible for their functioning, efficiency & development with a special focus on CRM) & the digital upskilling across the brand in 3 countries - Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary.
- Launch Project management and continuous development of all digital assets
- Assure the efficiency of digital campaigns by supporting in analysis, and consulting on the strategy & execution the brands
- Understand key digital trends and the general functioning of key digital platforms
- Support the digital upskilling of digital brand teams based on the division transformation plan
- Cooperates with Customer Intelligence Manager on database developments, back-end processes and tools to assure the proper functioning of the ecosystem and its efficiency
- Assures the efficiency of brand campaigns & activities in owned media (with a special focus on CRM)
- Drives the CRM agenda of the division back-end part by cooperating with customer intelligence manager responsible for databases and data processes.
- Ensures optimization, and continuous learning by consulting the brands, cooperating with & challenging agencies, social media team
- Shares experience & best practice with Brand Activation Tribe members
- Represents the division in GDPR matters
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Project management experience is a must
- Demonstrable experience (1-2 years) leading and managing CRM or emailing campaigns
- Professional English knowledge
- No local language knowledge needed (CZ, SK or HU), but preferred
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- inform and motivate Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences & devising digital campaigns that engage,
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, UX and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Great communication skills and people development focus
- International working environment and opportunities for further development
- Dynamic team with highly motivating atmosphere and innovative mindset
- Challenging CRM project for further development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours plus home offices
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, profit sharing, and much more)
- Temporary assignment (maternity cover) with possible development to indefinite cooperation
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, we are already looking forward to your application!