Are you passionate about procurement and purchasing?
Do you have experience in dynamic consumer goods environment?
Do you want to develope further on regional level?
Become a new team member of our key department with purchasing responsibilities in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary!
As a Junior Buyer, you will be responsible for purchasing processes.
- analysing business needs and challenges internal demands
- defining purchasing strategy, organizing and gather market knowledge, proposing advanced action plans to benefit from market opportunities
- optimizing costs improve the cost model through a good knowledge of supplier process and identifying opportunities leveraging value chain approach
- maximizing supplier relationship: define and implement supplier portfolio, monitor the performance and analyze P&Ls, make clear feed-backs and follow action plans
- operating according to internal control principles and legal rules: implement standard contract framework enhancing on key legal principles, propose improvements and deals with the legal department, monitor the contract compliance
- managing performance and efficiency: Build cost forecasts for a simple category, share and control assumptions for budget construction.
- Evaluates and manages risks: apply risks policy and tools, propose action plans. Escalate to the relevant stakeholders
- supporting and managing stakeholders’ relationships
Professional experience with simillar position
Fluent knowledge of English language
Great communication and negotiation skills
Analytical mindset and responsible approach
Project management experience is a plus
Professional experience in purchasing, logistics, supply chain or customer service, or other field related to Operations
If you have a business mindset and you want to join the international environment with wide range of opportunities for your future growth, send us your CV. We are looking forward to talk to you! J