ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
国/地域: Czech Republic
Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one?
Join our marketing team and boost your employability with an internship at one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world.
Our internship lasts for at least 6 months and is set up for 28-32 hours per week, and we are always happy to prolong your internship or develop it into a full time opportunity!
YOU WILL BE:
- Working with external agencies including graphic design, PR and advertising
- Preparing materials, POS, boutiques merchandising for launches, visibility of new products
- Preparing media communication for retailers within the launch strategy
- Building strong internal relationships with the commercial team to ensure competitive promotions
- Doing brand business analysis and preparing reports (daily work with excel)
- Co-organizing events for key stakeholders
- Doing other ad-hoc administrative tasks (internal orders of products, preparing packages for media partners, preparing marketing presentations, ect.)
YOU ARE the one if you:
- Are a university student
- Are Czech or Slovak native speaker, Hungarian speaker is an advantage
- Enjoy seeking new and creative solutions to business problems
- Possess strong analytical, communication and social skills
- Speak fluent English
- Possess very good PC skills (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Are highly motivated and open to the international environment
- Are reliable and open minded
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Contract with fix salary and benefits
- Paid holidays and meal tickets
- Empowering professional experience
- International and flexible working environment
- Young professional team with highly skilled leaders
- Potential career opportunities for the future
Express your personality!
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate and send us your CV.
We're looking for someone who can transform their passion into success.
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK Talent Acquisition Team