ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
国/地域: Czech Republic
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Marketing leadership role?
- Business oriented environment?
- Skin cosmetics?
L’Oréal Czech Republic is looking for a new colleague, who will lead the diverse team of professional and brilliant minds to take over Business strategy of our selective brand La Roche-Posay in Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary.
- Define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Take ownership of international launches and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences locally. Supervise the entire development process and the respect of deadlines
- Manage the budget (sales forecast, price strategy, profitability of the brand, P&L, etc.)
- Lead the marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and the adaptation of communication (imagery, digital, point of sales) both in B to B, and B to B to C, with a special attention to Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and Health influencers.
- Mobilize other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Build, develop and manage your team, train them, and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand- Translate the brand’s sense of purpose into a retail strategy for the country (services, advice, etc.)
- Influence the B-to-B strategy working together with the retail and education team, lead the roll-out of retail material (service, advice, etc.)
- Work with Medical team to define best way to engage with HCP and Doctors in the region.
- At least 4 years managerial positions (strong team leadership experience, entrepreneur approach)
- ATL/BTL experience ideally from medical and/or beauty industry
- Multichannel brand experience with focus on retail/digital
- Pharmaceutical, Medical Visit, Medical Training backgrounds are a plus.
- Native Czech or Hungarian or Slovak, fluent in English,
- Understanding of P&L drivers and how to drive action plans
- Excellent analytical skills and sense of focus to prioritize and drive key initiatives to success
- Good communication skills, with the ability to drive change through collaboration with a sense of empathy