国/地域: Czech Republic
Are you interested in Customer Care and do you want to manage your own portfolio of customer orders?
Do you want to become an expert in this field and change the future of Customer Care services?
Join our team in Operations department and become a Portfolio management specialist!
· Review the Marketing plan and ensure that it is realistic and in line with product availability dates and workload capacity of the DC and transportation.
· Validate the feasibility of the Commercial plans by customer on the operational horizon (typically 3 months horizon), taking into account customer specificities
· Take into account the forecasted activity on replenishment orders in order to get the full visibility of the total activity and its impact on DC capacity
· Contribute to optimizing the DC and Transport activities and costs by proposing favorable groupings of deliveries
· Update activity plan in case of changes and ensure key stakeholders are informed
· Arbitrate on stock allocation for orders in case of low stocks
· Arbitrate on shipment priority, especially in case of capacity issues at the DC or with transport
· Monitor the order portfolio versus trended turnover, flag any risks of over and under achievement and propose solution to guarantee the month turnover
· Simulate impact on customer service level and associated costs
· Monitor On time in full results
· Redistrtibuting stock according to commercial needs and satisfactory service to customer
· Support of customer care teams for whole HUB
· Support of project manager on changes development of the position
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU:
· Have a University degree – fresh graduates with some experience and interest in this field will be also appreciated
· Are fluent in English (written and spoken)
· Have a good communication and analytical skills
· Must be an advaneced excel user
· Have developed benchmark mindset
· Can promote innovative ideas and make them happen
· Are consumer oriented and open minded
· Can controls risks and operates responsibily
· Have experience with project management (will be an advantage)
· Have 1 year of experience with a similar position (will be an advantage)
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Great competitive salary
• Profit sharing
• 5 weeks of holiday
• Meal tickets
• Discount on L’Oréal products and much more ;)
• Contribution to pension fund
• Life and Total permanent disability insurance
• Health, Sport & Wellness benefit card
• Development plan based on personal development needs and job accountabilities,
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV. We are looking forward to hear from you!