ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Project management?
- Premium business segment?
- Retail design?
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK is currently looking for a highly motivated student for Retail Design internship in our Luxury Products Division.
This internship lasts for at least 6 months and is set up for 28-32 hours per week and we are always happy to prolong your internship or develop it into a full time opportunity!
- Assist Retail design team in preparing and planning for new launches and promotions of our luxury products
- Strive for in-depth understanding of merchandising through hands-on project experiences
- Work with marketing team on designing Point of Sales and launch-guidelines; coordinate printings and its distribution
- Update planograms for product display in stores
- Have regular in-store visits – in Prague only
- Be an administration support for your team – preparing excel tables, analyses, presentations, ect.
YOU ARE THE ONE IF YOU:
- Are a university student (Master degree student will be preferred)
- Have a feeling for premium brands and a customer oriented approach to problem solving
- Have good analytical skills and the ability to manage complex tasks
- Have strong communication and organization skills
- Are detail oriented, creative and entrepreneurial
- Are interested in digital and social media
- Are fluent in English
- International working environment and opportunities for further development
- Dynamic team with highly motivating atmosphere
- Empowering professional experience
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive package of benefits (paid holiday, multisport, discount on our products, ect.)
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, we are already looking forward to your application!
We open this internship only once a year so don’t miss your chance!