国/地域: Czech Republic
L’Oréal is one of the biggest FMCG Company in the world and we are now looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HUB of Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary.
It’s safe to say, that it’s been a while for me to hire my own team member, but I am excited to see the results. If you are at the beginning of your career and want to become a complex recruitment professional for international brand, this could be the right chance for you!
Join me to help find the best talent possible while developing our teams and business leaders.
What are the main areas of influence?
- End to End Recruitment (you are the architect of full recruitment journey)
- Different recruitment solution implementations (we move to digital)
- KPI and Reporting Management (Recruitment needs data, it helps if you understand why)
- High quality customer experience (no false promises, we are candidate centric)
- Carry out the FIT integration program for newcomers (you are there to support and counsel)
- University projects (you will act as a partner to graduates and university representatives)
- Employer branding (promote L´Oréal on different platform and events)
What competencies am I looking for?
- Highly organized (You need to be able to keep track of several projects at once and be always on point with your current recruitment processes)
- Time Management (You need to be aware of your agenda and be able to prioritize at any moment – customer satisfaction is our main principle)
- Business oriented (You need to be able to come up with different sourcing solutions according to the business needs – there is no correct manual, we need to be align with market situation and anticipate next movements according to the business forecasts)
- Professional communicator (You are partner to the managers across several departments and functions. Ideally, you need to handle stressful conversation, able to challenge your stakeholders and most importantly, provide the best customer care possible to our candidates)
- Curious (process improvement is something you find interesting, always challenging the way of work)
- Czech or Slovak native + English C1 (it must come naturally to you – we use it pretty much daily)
- 1 year of end to end recruitment (Agency background is an advantage)
- KPI management (you understand the basic metrics in recruitment)
- University degree
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Compensation and benefits manager
- Project Management