ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
国/地域: Czech Republic
Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one?
Join L’Oréal and boost your employability with an internship at one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world.
This internship lasts for at least 6 months and is set up for 25-32 hours per week.
- Support Online Brand Manager in eCommerce acceleration of our skin and hair business
- Create content and promo materials for e-commerce websites (banners, product pages, etc)
- Help to coordinate and execute activations (competitions, social media content, etc.)
- Cooperate with marketing, digital and sales teams
- Communicate with key clients (Notino, Alza, dm, ect.)
- Monitor current e-commerce trends, websites etc.
- Prepare data analysis and report for marketing department
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- University student
- Czech or Slovak native speaker
- Speaks fluent English
- Is highly motivated and enjoys seeking new and creative solutions to business problems
- Graphic design essentials in Photoshop, ability to adjust and resize master visuals, edit texts, add product labels, etc.
- Is interested in digital, media and eCommerce business and trends
- Is reliable and open minded
- Possess good communication and social skills
- Contract with fix salary and benefits
- Paid holidays and meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Empowering professional experience
- International and modern working environment
- Potential career opportunities for the future
Express your personality!
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate and send us your CV.
We're looking for someone who can transform their passion into success.
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK Talent Acquisition Team