Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one?
Join our Digital & eCommerce team and boost your employability with an internship at one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world.
This internship lasts for at least 8 months and is set up for 25-32 hours per week.
- Cooperate with eCommerce Activation Manager to support and execute the eCommerce media strategies
- Prepare various analysis and reports for digital/e-com department (MS Excel)
- Communicate with key clients and process/execute their requests.
- Cooperate on different projects (sale, digital)
- Monitor current e-commerce trends, websites etc.
- Report to eCom Activation Manager
YOU ARE the one if you:
- Are a University student (economics, marketing, sales, commercial studies)
- Enjoy seeking new and creative solutions to business problems
- Possess strong analytical, communication and social skills
- Are highly motivated and open to the international environment
- Speak fluent English
- are native Czech or Slovak speaker
- Possess very good PC skills (especially advanced in Excel)
- Contract with fix salary and benefits
- Paid holidays and meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Empowering professional experience
- International and modern working environment
- Potential career opportunities for the future
Express your personality!
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate and send us your CV.
We're looking for someone who can transform their passion into success.
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK Talent Acquisition Team