MANAGING ACCOUNTING NORMS AND INTERNAL CONTROLS
• Exhibits reporting controls & ensures compliance of transactions as it relates to the group accounting & mgt standards including GAAP/IFRS EFFICIENT USE OF REPORTING & CONSOLIDATION
• Defines and produces financial reporting across all businesses.
• Drives & educates processes to benchmark, reporting and establishes best practices MAXIMIZE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
• Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Analyzer, Compass, Magnitude...) PLAN & ANALYZE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE • Calculates & interprets financial results. • Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.
• Applies costing methods to model and evaluate performance: PRI, cost benefit analysis, distribution, and knowledge of entire supply chain BUDGET FOR GROWTH • Develops budgets and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with business: P&L, overhead, balance sheet, and working capital
• Understands how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER
• Using the L’Oreal knowledge as well as market & financial expertise to understand, improve & challenge overall effectiveness of the business
• Using the L’Oreal knowledge, and market/financial expertise, to provide strategic recommendations contributing to the overall effectiveness