Reporting Line: Customer Care & Distributors Integration Manager
Ensure the order-to-delivery cycle and develop the Supply Chain relationships with our clients in order to better meet their expectations (service, deadlines, stock in trade, projects etc.) while contributing to the economic performance of the Business Units.
Enhance the collaboration with Distributors and key Customers to support turnover growth by providing the best service (on time and in full), visibility and transfer L'Oréal best practice to ensure optimum route to market. Further, actively support the Commercial and Marketing teams through enhancement of visibility of the distributor’s secondary sales and stock, through ensuring that the Distributor Automation System (DAS) is working and providing accurate data as per the requirements of the Supply Chain team.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Identify our customers’ needs or customers segments and define the related strategy.
- Set out and follow the performance objectives through the dashboards
- Ensure the smooth execution of the order-to-delivery cycle in full conformity (in alignment with the Credit Control function) with the Supply Chain Management Standards of the Group (cut off, tariff, sales terms and conditions)
- Develop the collaboration with our clients (data exchanges, shared KPIs, flows optimization, cost follow-up, OSA, stock in trade, B to B portal etc.)
- Ensure the sharing and reliability of information related to the clients within the organization (Demand Planning, physical distribution, sales, distributors & customers, controlling)
- Develop and manage his/her Customer Care team taking care of the know-how transfer and the development of expertise. Implement organizational changes.
- Set-up and agree main KPIs calculation and Monitoring (secondary Service Level, Stock Level, Stock Quality and Secondary Sales Forecasts Accuracy) with the distributors.
- Optimize product delivery to the Distributors (No delay, No Invoice Mistakes, No damages & No claims; On-Time & In Full-OTIF)
- Be the link between the operations of DAS in the country and the DAS Service Provider (Centegy).
- Perform a monthly reconciliation of the two systems (L’OREAL & Distributors) to ensure reliability of the data in-terms of correctness and coherence.
- Actively & continuously support distributors in process flow improvements such as best practices in SLOB calculation, damages & returns management as well as good practices in warehousing.
Years of Experience: from 2 to 5 years of relevant experience