Data analyst Risk and Compliance – L’Oréal Luxe
This new position will report to the Risk and Compliance Director and be involved in projects related to Luxe Division Market Protection, Risk management and Internal Control.
- Education: Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting (BAC+5)
- Financial background as next step will be Controlling / sensitivity to legal issues is a plus – experience 2 years on reporting or controlling in Group using complex ERP - appetite for data analysis and systems, agile, capacity to develop proactively and communicate with different functions (Controlling, Operations, Digital ….).
- Ambition is to develop and move to Controlling after 2 to 3 years. The position will allow the candidate to develop a good knowledge of Group organization and processes + controlling tools and interact with experienced / senior teams.
- International profiles would be welcome but the candidate will need to be fluent in English and French.
- Pro-actively support activities requiring data analysis to maximize/optimize results of Market protection and Internal Control teams.
- Develop new approaches using data that are currently not used; the position requires a very good knowledge of financial tools and a capacity to interact with Division, Zones’ and countries’ controlling teams to dialog on findings.
- Participate to the Division internal approval processes of clearance sales proposed by Countries. Analyze related reported data.