The candidate will have to manage the complexity of a global organization operating in a decentralized organization Goals can only be achieved through:
- Openness to different opinions and creation of consensus
- Agility to constantly address new topics and new stakeholders
- Embracing of the new L’oreal values and new ways of working with courage to promote them against tradition
- Demonstrates to be a strong team member with a collaborative mind-set.
- University degree (engineer profile) with > 8 years’ experience
- Experience on solutions architecture designs for very large projects/environments in particular in a specific specialist domain
- Established and demonstrably productive technical relationships with major Public Cloud vendors
- Proven ability to thrive in a matrixed, multi-cultural and global environment
- Requires deep understanding of the Public Cloud technology and market practices with very good/established level of expertise.
- Strong expertise in Public Cloud design patterns and infrastructure good practices
- Architecture expertise at least in one of the 3 major public Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Good knowledge and hands-on experiences in the Cloud computing area such as servers, storage, network, database, distributed applications, cloud security, Docker, Kubernetes, PaaS, SaaS, etc is highly desired
- AWS, Azure, GCP architecture certifications is a plus.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with both internal customers and program/project stakeholders
- Facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills to achieve results in a matrix management environment
- Problem solving, strong analytical skills
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills for executives, large community and operational teams
- Sense of urgency and efforts redirection if necessary, to maintain sound time-management of initiatives
- Decision making and ability to work independently in a complex environment
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Communication skills (both oral and written) to develop and deliver the key L’Oreal Integration Service messages for our customer, partners and internally
- Considering the multi-cultural environment, a fluent English knowledge in speaking and writing is mandatory.