ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29, billion consolidated sales (in 2019).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
L’Oréal is in a period of growth in Tech and is building a dynamic and multidisciplinary teams from different backgrounds to deliver on our exciting mission to accelerate our Beauty Tech transformation.
In this context, L'Oréal is building a Data Factory Team in charge of building the worldwide data platform for L’Oréal (aka BeautyTech Data Platform) and onboarding all the others IT team to this journey. Inside the Data Factory Team, The Dataops Platform Manager is responsible of the monitoring and the data quality of the platform and to implement continuous improvements.
• Lead the IT service management initiative for the Data Factory Team (process, tools, people)
• Responsible for leading the agile offsite team in charge of the monitoring and maintenance of the BeautyTech Data Platform
• Oversees the contract and financial aspects of the monitoring activity and the relationship with the vendors (committee, level of service, KPI)
• Define the onboarding process and ensure that every team member has a development plan (skills, knowledge, process) and ensure
• Define the continuous improvement plan (plan, do, check act) to improve data quality: define the KPI, implement and get the feedback loop.
• Integrate this team with the other teams (use case teams) to anticipate the build to run transition phase.
• Define as the product owner all the features needed on the platform to improve the monitoring and the data quality.
• Responsible of the communication around the data quality / monitoring of the BeautyTech Data Platform: crisis mode, incident mode, normal mode
• Have a long experience on the monitoring of data platforms with a focus on data quality problems: has a record track on this topic.
• Have a good background on data management and the life cycle of the data.
• Have a knowledge on ITIL standards and their implementation
• Have a strong problem-solving mindset.
• Be able to communicate clearly and factually
• Be able to manage a team indirectly
• Be able to demonstrate strong resilience and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment,
Skills & Qualifications:
• BS or MS in Business & Management or equivalent professional experience: 3+ years in Financial roles (focused on tech/digital initiatives).
• Recognized leadership driving Financial change at global scale
• Significant track record shaping real-world business decisions through insights and value identification
More information on the L’Oréal Group, let’s meet on our LinkedIn Page
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure!