L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25, 26 billion consolidated sales (in 2015).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT EMEA’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…)
Responsibilities and main missions:
As IT EMEA Infrastructure Platform Expert, you are in charge of availability and performance of the different EMEA Platforms. (Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Local Infrastructure) You will be in charge of remediation plans, operations improvements, technical audits, deployment and L4 support for the account of L’Oréal IT EMEA Infrastructures.
As a member of the EMEA Platform team, you will be the single point of contact for all technical Platform subjects (Run & Project) and in charge of enforcing the partnership relation with the different infrastructure teams and our Infrastructure services providers in your scope of responsibilities
Your mission will be articulated around the following main fields :
- Design & Build IT Infra Solutions, Platforms and Services
- Responsible for Applications and Platforms Uptime, Performance and Security
- Support EMEA Platforms & Application (L4) and Operate Infrastructure Managed Services with L’Oreal IT Service Providers
· Responsible for Troubleshooting and remediation actions plans
- Act as Platform expert for incident, Request, Problem Change management and the platform capacity management
- Act as Platform Expert for the Project activities
- Define and perform all technical changes in L4 Platform support
- Lead impacts analysis study of our technical transformation
- Deploy Group Core Solutions in coordination with EMEA Business Solutions
- Ensure the consolidation of our Data Centers and enable the application rationalization
TRANSFORMATION PROJECT & COORDINATION
· Participate in the Design and the Build of the new Cloud platforms with our Cloud and services Providers (Public & Private)
- Act as the single point of contact for the design and the build of all technical platform solutions
· Define technical solutions with our technical partners, to simplify and automate recurrent activities.
- Coordinate the external experts consultants and service providers Platform experts to ensure the quality of Transformation projects
· Organize with all our infrastructure suppliers, the renewal of our stay local infrastructure
- Provide and develop Expertise for EMEA Platform Service Line
- Define and propose Cloud platform solutions (File server , Remote desktop solution etc)
- Develop Infra as Code service in collaboration with the Group Strategy
- Act as referent of Infrastructure Developer in PowerShell for DevOps and Agile initiative
- Develop Platform infrastructure Services Line and Services catalog and participate actively in the Platforms rationalization
- Participate in EMEA DevOps model deployment
- Act as technical Lead in the continuous improvement process
- Propose and define technical solutions to improve the Platform Performance, the consolidation of EMEA Platforms (Platform evolution, Technical maintenance, corrective actions plan, Continuous improvement plan)
- Responsible for the technical preparation and solution of changes proposed by our partners (L1 to L3 support) in order to guarantee the service availability
- Challenge our partners to find the most accurate action plan (cost, delay, risk)
- Propose and define actions plan to automatize the activities and secure our Platforms
- Define solution to move our infra in public cloud to reduce as much is possible our local infrastructure
- Responsible for Platform technical documentation and Knowledge management
- Maintains process and measurement criteria to track and manage Platform Services
- Provide technical information to be able to report deviances and necessary alignment for all projects
- Proactively report all EOL, EOS for all infrastructure solution
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Expert Platform with at least 15 years’ experience.
The candidate will quickly demonstrate independence on his/her topics.
- Microsoft MCSA certification
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (certification or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure transformation
- Strong Platform skills, Microsoft Server, SQL, IIS, Active Directory, SAN/NAS Storage with multiple manufacturer, Virtualisation VMware & Microsoft, Microsoft Cloud provider, Network, Powershell for Infra,
- Strong knowledge in DevOps, and Agile initiative
- Strong knowledge in ITIL process
- Strong communication skills
- Strong capacity to deap dive in any Infrastructure technical part
- Good project actors methodology skills (PMI, AGILE)
- Fluent in English
· Degree qualification, or equivalent in Computer Science